Top 10 Best U.S. Rock Climbs
It doesn't matter how often you climb, how many days a week you manage to make it into one of our gyms, how many indoor ascents you've completed...the fact is, Eventually you're going to want to challenge a real rock, outside, in the elements. That said, where do you go?!
I just found a pretty awesome article that goes over the 10 best rock climbs in the entire United States. It doesn't matter where you are, you're not too far from some amazing climbing. Without further ado, here, according to MSNB
C, are 10 of the best rock climbs in the USA!
- The Nose - Yosemite National Park, CA.
- The Naked Edge - Eldorado Canyon, CO.
- Casual Route - Rocky Mountain National Park, CO.
- Royal Arches - Yosemite National Park, CA.
- East Face of Monkey Face - Smith Rock, OR.
- Skyline - City of Rocks, ID.
- Amazon Woman - Quartz Mountain, OK.
- East Face of Keeler Needle - CA.
- East Face Direct Route - First Flatiron, CO.
- Becky Route/Fine Line - Elephant's Perch, ID.
Climbed any of these? Have photos to prove it? Stories? Send them in
! We'd love to hear about, talk about, and show off what our Touchstone Climbers have been up to! Get on it!
(Image via smif on Flickr
Labels: California, City of Rocks, Quartz Mountain, Rocky Mountain National Park, Top 10 Climbs, Yosemite National Park