Climbing Shoes at Touchstone Climbing!
Happy Monday and here's hoping that your Halloween was amazing! Hopefully this post does not find you in complete diabetic shock from all the sugar, costumes and festivities. That said, it's time to get back on track and start climbing our healthy little butts off. I thought I'd start things this week with a brief reminder that we have a TON of awesome climbing shoes on sale at all of our climbing gyms.
A few things to keep in mind before I get into some of the different shoes we sell:
- Members all get 10% off, all shoes all the time.
- We can special order ANY shoe if we do not have it in stock, just ask, we'll do it.
- We also sell children's shoes for all your up-and-coming climbers in the family. Again, just ask, we'll get it if we don't already have it in!
Without further ado, here are some of the shoes we carry, love, and fully endorse:
* Moccasym $99- extremely sensitive pull on shoe.
* Velco Anasazi $139- high end performance shoe for routes and bouldering.
* Anasazi Low Volume $135 – great for medium volume feet, technical climbs indoor and out.
* Spire $95 - entry level lace up shoe.
* Defy $85- comfortable sensitive all day shoe, indoor or out.
* Predator $109- turned down shoe great for aggressive climbing.
* Pontas $115- high performance shoe for technical steep climbing.
* Mantis $80- all around entry level shoe great for gym climbing.
* Mythos $130- high performance lace up shoe, great for cracks.
* Solution $155 high performance down turned shoe, aggressive climbing.
Basically, we have something for everyone, and the time is now to get into this! Get some gear, get started, and let us help you along your way!
Labels: climbing, Climbing shoe, Clothing, Indoor climbing, Shoe