Bear Valley Adventure Sports Festival
Make plans for the Bear Valley Adventure Sports Festival that is coming up on August 16-17, 2008. This two-day event celebrates the thrills of human powered recreation through competition, education and community. On the activity menu is rock climbing, bouldering, mountain biking, road cycling, trail running, disc golf and flat water kayaking. It doesn't matter whether you regularly "pull, peddle or paddle", or simply just want to try a new outdoor sport in a safe and supportive environment, the Bear Valley Adventure Sport Festival has something for everybody, including the kids.
• Bear Valley Boulder Bash
– outdoor bouldering contest for all abilities (V0-V6+) with cash prizes.
• Ebbetts Pass Century Ride
– 101 miles & 12,800 feet of climbing; 1st 100 entries gain automatic access into the 2009 Death Ride.
• Grizzly Challenge Mt. Bike Race
– 3 divisions with cash prizes.
For more information please visit AdventureSportsFestival.com
or call (209) 753-6556 ext. 1 – We love to talk about our work!
Labels: climbing, event