10 Climbing Faux Pas
- Fighting with your girlfriend or boyfriend at the cliff.
- Cutting into line on a route.
- Rushing up behind a party and crowding the belay ledge on a multi-pitch route.
- Bring the boombox to the boulders and playing loud music.
- Unruly dogs off the leash at the cliff.
- Unleashed dogs begging everyone for food at the cliff.
- Offering unsolicited beta or advice.
- Poor belaying.
- Talking incessantly about your gear.
- Talking incessantly about grades.
Labels: climbing, tips
This is the old Touchstone Blog. This is no longer active. Please visit our new blog at http://www.touchstoneclimbing.com/blog.html