Bear Valley Adventure Sport Festival
The Bear Valley Adventure Sports Festival
is coming to the High Sierra this weekend August 25-26, 2007. This two day event celebrates the thrills of human powered recreation through competition, education and community. On the menu is rock climbing, mountain biking, road cycling and flatwater kayaking. It doesn't matter whether you regularly "pull, peddle or paddle", or simply just want to try a new outdoor sport in a safe and supportive environment, the Bear Valley Adventure Sport Festival has something for everybody, including the kids.
Highlights of the festival included:
• 2nd Annual Bear Valley Boulder Bash
– outdoor bouldering contest for all abilities and tons of prizes – including cash! (1st Annual report)
• Ebbetts Pass Century & Metric Century Ride
– 101 miles & 12,800 feet of climbing
• Grizzley Challenge
– A serious 21 mile, 5000 feet of climbing mountain bike ride.
For more information please visit www.AdventureSportsFestival.com
or call (209) 753-6556 ext. 1 – We love to talk about our work!
Labels: climbing, cycling, event